Friday, December 28, 2007

Weekend

Wah.... another weekend, free out of duties...
Yesterday, got my hair cut. Actually, it's short enough, don't like the style though, so near bald I had now, 1/2 cm or less.
Today, Friday, went to office with my boot cut jeans and short sleeved shirt. Feel pretty relax at work.

A sales engineer come to the office, explain bout planetary gear he's saling, that our design can't really match the gear:
1. The ratio couldn't be 1:1, usually the outer ring has 300 rpm max but high torque.
2. The heat generated will be overwhelmed if we apply 1500 rpm, especially 3000 relative rpm
3. The gear is so smooth, that pretty easy to defect, can cause a serious noise and vibration
But he gace us idea to use a special 1:1 customed planetary gear. Want to know? We'll discuss it at office by Monday. Hey, Tuesday we're free again.... Happy New Year...

Yesterday also a startin' day to the UM's gym. Feel happy with the complete facilities. Plan to go everyday 7-9 pm after work.
I feel I've managed to adapt my work and tasks already. Yesterday, presentation and brainstorming design, I can show my knowledge of calculating and drawing sketches.

But today, the office secretary resign, after 4 months work. Kak Ros, maybe feel pretty bored at her lonely desk.
Also sent email to M98, bout M department of ITB, bou our lectures. They respond me petty well.
Thanks guys

No comments: